Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Essentially as low as you can get to the floor and centered with top frame in place. I'm missing these as well on Bugsy II and I did have a picture from someone. I do have a nice set of brackets thanks to Ray and his spare parts stash.
Make sure that when the bow is "popped" that the holders are high enough to put pressure on the top of the bow to stop it rattling but still low enough when the bow is "locked" to clear the back panel and be removed. I remember on one car I had, a thin strip of foam in that support channel helped to silence the rattle.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.