Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The rubber seal and fuzzy at the top of the door on the 1974 MG Midget does not appear in the Moss catalogue as far as I can see. Anyone know where it is located?
You should also know that installing those is not trivial. Moss also sells a tool that, although not absolutely necessary and a little over priced, helps enough to make its price more than acceptable. > Door Window Seal Clip Installation Tool <
Thank you for that tip.
I probable plan to take the door apart so I can paint them and repair the rubber parts. Not sure what a job that will be but it may make installing the rubber seal and fuzzy seal easier.
There are several youtube videos about the doors. I do suggest watching more than one since many of their methods are less than ideal. Also most left the window scrapers out. After finally getting mine back together, I am convinced that the scrapers have to be the last think installed. I think I covered it pretty well on my web page here > Sprite Restoration - Chapter VIII < Scroll down a couple of screens for a description as the order of assembly is pretty specific.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.