• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

To buy, or not to buy . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter vagt6
  • Start date Start date
Morris said:
BTW, that stupid radio console HAS to go. I am only 5'10", and that thing nearly de-kneecapped me! What a terrible design!

I don't know about you Morris - I'm 6' and haven't whacked the console ever. Course I am reasonably coordinated and did figure out where the pedals were. You're not driving sidesaddle are you?
grin.gif
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]I'm 6' and haven't whacked the console ever[/QUOTE]


The corner that pokes out to the drivers side lands right where my Knee cap attaches to my chin. Perhaps if I were taller I would not have to worry about being crippled for life in even a small fender bender.
 
Ouch - though I don't think size matters in even small fender benders - In fact, I suspect that when a Hyundai towers over you, there is no such thing as a "small" fender bender.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:] Knee cap attaches to my chin. [/QUOTE]

Ouch! that would hurt! I think I meant to write "shin."
 
thanks for that clarification - I was just trying to imagine is all :lol:
 
Back
Top