Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a poly cover - wondering if anyone has any clever ideas on how to install the top bolts on the curved section that rises up around the bellhousing where it meets the engine...
Got the bottom ones located fine, but top looks like a bit more work :laugh:
Skip, If I remember right, you will have to pull it down with the bottom bolts and the the top will line up. I keep thinking I was going to crack it. Just ease it down, going back and forth, like doing a head.
How did you measure to drill the holes - on my poly cover there aren't an obvious marks or indentations for the bolt holes. Do I - gasp - need to measure it?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.