• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Tin Tin movie

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Offline
Just saw the previews of Tin Tin. They show a TR2 or small mouth TR3.
 
I saw that too, on TV, and was delighted. I mentioned it to friends, as the TR2 and the TR3 have appeared in so many movies (especially the "beach movies" of the 50s and 60s and some French movies. But when I watched the trailer at the theater a couple of nights ago, the scene with the TR2 was not included, and I didn't find it on the Internet trailers....
 
Well I guess I will be using those free tickets from my last stay at Hampton Inn. This wasn't on my list of movies to see before now. :smile:

Scott
 
Check out yesterday's New York Times article (sports pages) "Cars Amoung Stars of Tintin Film.
FPH
 
Back
Top