Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The TR6 must be different from the TR4 in that regard, because I can't remove the front pulley and fax extension without loosening the steering U-Clamps and sliding the steering forward so that the steering rack doesn't interfere with the fax extension.
I once put a puller on the fan extension and noticed that I was pinching it right into the steering rack. Hardly any clearance there.
I did have to take the U-bolts loose on the steering rack and move it forward a little bit. If I had looked in the Bently manual I would have known that.
Then I would not have had the pleasure of communicating with such fine folks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.