Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I might add, though, that the earlier Spridgets (non-rubber-bumpers) are probably a better bet as a project. Unlike the MGBs, the rubber bumper cars came with a different motor and transmission that many think is not as desirable.
That said, many here like the later cars as well. Do let us know if you dive into Spridgetdom.
Personally, I'd like to hold out for a BE! Stay tuned. One car sold, one car almost ready to send to old son, young son's and an Alfa in the queue.
I will keep looking though!
I was just driving thru and thought you may have an interest? I know a gent locally here in NW SC who is selling a `65 Triumph Spit GT6. Actually selling 2 of them as a pkg. One has had the Chassis blasted & POR15, Front Suspension completely rebuilt and all the body work is complete, Engine rebuilt but out of the car. She`s complete to the best of my knowledge needing "Some Ass`y. Required". The 2nd GT6 is basically a parts car. The whole pkg. is $3500.00!!
Should you or someone you know have an interest; Please PM or Email myself (toysrrus@att.net).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.