• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
I would argue though that some guys have so little left they can count their hair...
Doesnโ€™t it depend on the units? I have one โ€œheadโ€ of hair. Or, rounding to the nearest light-year, all my hair stacked end-to end is zero.

Time for the nerd to retreat to his cave and slide ruleโ€ฆ

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
B49CC7F9-2BFA-4965-A1B4-83EFDCE28F52.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
thanks Boss for promoting my business

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'll include the below artwork of polar bears in a blizzard

I've taken a LOT of photos of those bears over the years. Along with a black cat in a coal bin at midnight.

mezy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Well, thats that thread all caught up with.

Not laughed so much since my old man fell down a well.

"DAD",,,, "Did ya break anything"

"Theres nothing down here to break"

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1668281446408.png

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The gas station owner who sold the $2 billion Powerball ticket got a $1 million bonus. So, a tank of gas, two big gulps and an order of cheese nachosโ€ฆ.