• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
7/16 osb $58
19/32 osb $72 in our Blue Box Store here in MT. The Orange Store is about the same.

% years ago when I built my shed in MN I paid $4 for 7/16. The world has gone nutso.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'll say again, it's all MY fault! I have to replace the roof on th' hovel. The powers-that-be found out and seem to know how to punish me! Sorry for the inconvenience to the rest of you. :p

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Now ,like me , if they can find the shingles. Same with my vinyl siding, scarce. Finally got the roof, still waiting on siding. Had one big hail storm and haven't completely recovered.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I got the roof replaced on my house last summer. I was going to do vinyl siding this year but it's looking like I'll be painting instead.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1623847047407.png

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The harder I worked the broker I got. It took years to get where I am but I got older quicker than I got broker. Or something like that.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Pennsylvania Dutch saying as corollary: "The hurrier I go the behinder I get."

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
We'll leave my behinder out of this thank you

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
He's lion. The meat was tough and undercooked.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Guilty as charged.