• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
stand up.jpg

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Given smart phones and watches monitoring our every move and heartbeat, it is only a matter of time before we all agree on "human" idiot lights!

(and I'm sure with the smart speakers, there will be true "idiot" warning lights as well ... :smile: )

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I told my Wife that she was so special that she could park in the blue zone.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
comic wrench.jpeg

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
My eyes are going to be broke! :eek:

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Yep, I have Borlas on one and Flow Masters on another, one with straight pipes.

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Depends on who I wake up in the morning. The 27 yr old who comes in at 3 in the morning with his loud truck, straight pipes at 7 A, running the roads , Borla, free exhaust for pulling, Flow Masters. Just my opinion, used to like Ansa.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Used Ansa recently, can't get Stebro anymore.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Hey Mickey!

1621945736290.png

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag