• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

heated seats.jpg

Our neighbors ( not quite 30s ) have delivery or fast food all the time for family of 4.

Our neighbors ( not quite 30s ) have delivery or fast food all the time for family of 4.
Depends on what someone calls fast food! It only takes a few seconds to open the fridge or freezer in the kitchen, and a minute to go to the big freezer in the garage! Of course, it has to be cooked, now that slows it down a bit. To get "FAST" food, it takes me 30 minutes to go and get it from Sonic, (The only place around here)! So I think I'm a winner, the wifes a great cook, (The reason I've kept her so long)! :devilgrin: :love: Don't get me wrong, I like a good burger once in a while, and a :cheers: :jester:

Back