• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the day-Innovative car repairs

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1658268063278.png
Thou

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

DocDup1

Country flag
I would have used JB Weld. That way you can smooth it out and avoid the rough spot.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Old world engineering.

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1658859170392.png

Dang, that is messed up - 2" ball when he should be using a 2-5/16"

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Naaah. Only goin' a mile away, what could go wrong!

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Reminds me of my neighbor, no plates on truck or trailer, always has things tied down, pile of dead cars and trucks. Cops never catch.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Amazing what some folks get away with. I couldn't go a city block with no tag, I guarantee. :confused:

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Doc it wouldn't be so bad but he has a boat for two years, not registered in state with out of state registration and the trailer again has no plates. Supposed to be registered in 30 days. 4 vehicles in driveway, two dead, three expired plates, 4th expires in 5 days. Somehow they must suck up to our cops. I figure no insurance either.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just a trailer without a current tag here would have "Code Enforcement " up his nose.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Utility trailers here don't need tags regardless of their size, camping trailers/boat trailers do, no matter how small. Farmers pull 45-foot round hay bale trailers and need no tags. If you use it for work no tags, if you use it for pleasure they nail ya! :rolleyes2:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Here we have "FARM USE" registered vehicles that have many restrictions
on their use.You see a lot of them,including shiny 4WD trucks that look like
they've never been off -roaded.
I recently read where they're clamping down on vehicles registered that way.