• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the day - food related (we'll see how far we get) :D

big bird.jpg

This is a true story. The late, great Leslie Nielsen famously had a habit of taking a prank f*rt noise maker everywhere he went. He'd be at a dinner party and "let 'er rip." This was apparently a well know fact about him. When he died, he ended up with this as a head stone:

View attachment 97797

This is a true story. The late, great Leslie Nielsen famously had a habit of taking a prank f*rt noise maker everywhere he went. He'd be at a dinner party and "let 'er rip." This was apparently a well know fact about him. When he died, he ended up with this as a head stone:

View attachment 97797

I'm betraying my ignorance - what is the "thing" in the lower left corner?

I'm betraying my ignorance - what is the "thing" in the lower left corner?
Edit: upon closer inspection, I have no idea. I thought it was just a rolled up leaf at first, but no, it looks like something made of leather with a string on it. No clue.

Back