Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm with Basil on the styling! My first thought was "Ugh, BMW made another ugly roadster"! BUT...what a concept!! I do think I like it! How can you not like a car that winks at you? It will certainly be interesting to see what this concept leads to!! There is something rather "organic" about it!
My immediate thought just by looking at the shape was "stealth car" and since the body covering is a fabric, wouldn't the car really be "stealthy" and go unnoticed by police radar devices?
I think it's beautiful. Yet another technology (fabric body) taken from M.G.s and the 20's and 30's. The last one was a nearly identical shock absorber design on Ferrari's F1 cars, almost a dead ringer for a 30's M.G. design.
I kinda liked the zed-4 sculpted panels, the z-8 was more to my liking though. But this thing is hideous. Interesting concept though, but haven't fabric bodied cars been done before.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.