• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR4/4A This is hilarious

Marla

Saw this on another Triumph site this morning,loved it...Marla

Attachments

• circuit_diagram.jpg
    circuit_diagram.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 86

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I'm glad you liked it, Marla. Here's a slightly larger version

circuit_diagram.png~original

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I'm pretty sure it didn't originate there either (although that is where I found the one I posted). I've seen the same thing long before the Internet became popular; back when we passed around bits of paper from the copier.

Here's another moldy oldie.
Miscegenation.jpg~original

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
That cartoon is hysterical. Wow - what memories. The vest and "abundant" facial hair. The MGA pulling a flower-bedecked car *with tailfins*! And who remembers what "streaking" also refers to!

Thanks!
Tom M.

Lbp

The Fabulous Furry Feark Brothers ride again! All that's missing is Fat Freddy's cat.

Bill

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

Sarastro

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Yeah, so what's the funny part? Lots of my circuit diagrams look like this. I make good use of the holy water and tear collector. I also like to use the 666 timer instead of the venerable 555. And, who doesn't use the most expensive chip available?

Guess I'm just a geek. No other explanation for it.

number6

Jedi Trainee
I like to use the services of my local voodoo practitioner when I have a wiring problem. A few chicken feet, problem solved.