Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Wow, I only got $2500 for mine.
Obviously I needed to step up my sales talk, I just figured people wanted to hear about the car.
Now I know better, it has to be about "how cool you will be when you are in this car".
I think I'll plagiarize that for when I sell mine! Seemed to have worked. Maybe I'll ask $4800000. I knocked a little off the price because I have an aftermarket shift knob and ugly rubber bumpers...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.