Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
It's easy for the mass media to say "most expensive" and possibly it is as (maybe?)those cars are worth more in Japan.
however, here in the States you can regularly get 355's and 360's in the $65-$80k range and I recently looked at a 14k mile Testarossa for $65k.
I think more disastrous was that freight train in California a few years back that hit the transporter carrying several vintage Porsche speedsters and 356's. I can find a link if you've never seen that one before.
I just emailed this mess to a Japanese friend (aka NGK Bus. Acquaitance) in Japan asking if he was driving one of those cars. He is a bit "Car Crazy" and for sure has a "Lead Foot".
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.