Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Re: This guy flew over my house, as did this guy..
I've been getting that all day. Big air show here and everyone has been taking off and doing trial runs from Republic. A C-30 went by slow & low. Blue Angels are here and super loud.
Re: This guy flew over my house, as did this guy..
The Watsonville Fly In draws a lot of different air craft each year. There is a WWII Mustang that occasionally zooms along coast. Great fun to watch and hear.
Re: This guy flew over my house, as did this guy..
Ever since the Secial Ops. guys have started moving from Fl. to the base here..Cannon...we're starting to get some interesting stuff fling around. We'll have some special C130s...Ospreys, drones, STOLs, and a few other things that will be arriving. Most will stay deployed to exotic desert locations, but others will be here and points south.
Re: This guy flew over my house, as did this guy..
By the way, the blue plane with the yellow wings (above) is probably a Fairchild PT-19. They were used as a primary trainer during WW II. In modern times, Fairchild is more well-known for the A-10 Thunderbolt (AKA "Warthog").
When I was a kid, I had a U-control PT-19 with a Cox .049 engine (and I bet a lot of us did).
I have occasionally seen a real PT-19 at nearby Susses Airport here in NJ.
Re: This guy flew over my house, as did this guy..
Couple of summers ago we had a B-17 in town selling 20 min rides. Lucky for me I was in the flight path so every 30 minutes or so it came by overhead. Best day for working outside I had all summer....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.