Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Always feel free to e-mail me if you have any
questions during your suspension rebuilt. Let
me know if installing the shock made any difference
in smoothness of rotating the vertical link.
What you are experiencing is normal. I had the same issue when I restored my 6 last year. Once you are back down on the ground with the weight of the car on the suspension, things will be fine.
Whether it's the Triumph forum or any other forum, a person must make the choice to enter and read what's been posted there. The moderators are there to decide if the content is inappropriate, offensive, etc. If someone doesn't care for the discussion, they can simply exit or not open the thread. If I don't like a tv show, I don't tune in that channel or I turn off my TV. I read most of the postings in most of the forums because I like cars and I might learn something, be amused (thanks Doc & Mickey! ), or lend some help. I don't go in the motorcycle forum because I don't have a motorcycle and it's just not where my interests are. If it isn't of interest or bothersome, don't read it. A puddle of mud can't get your shoes dirty if you don't step in and a post in a forum can't offend you if you don't read it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.