Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
One of the things I learned was never trust the results of a compression test written on a tag secured to the engine. The first clue should have been how close all the readings were and such accuracy from a compression gauge! Engine was toast!
Scott in CA
I'll have to remember that one. That's a pretty shady sales ploy. I had a car salesman a while back swear a car he had (which was some kind of purple) was actually black. He said it just looked purple in the sun. I guess you have to admire the effort.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.