• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The results of a bureaucrat defending his exsistance.

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
I thought it was hydrogen hydroxide.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Corporate CYA.
:iagree: C9E0EF11-59D7-4938-BA73-41B32C21E687.jpeg

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Open any p0age in your Moss catalog and you see "WARNING cancer and reproductive harm."

Country flag
We do live in a world where it is mandatory to put a large warning label on a blow dryer saying DO NOT TAKE INTO TUB OR SHOWER. :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
That's because the stuff it is coated with is harmfull when handled for an extended period of time
Had a friend that it happened to. Not with your product shown , but one I use a lot
So I think it's a good message

Ok. I think it's over kill but that's just me.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
We do live in a world where it is mandatory to put a large warning label on a blow dryer saying DO NOT TAKE INTO TUB OR SHOWER. :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Yep - a world where thousands actually do take the blow dryer into the tub or shower! (And who pays attention to warning labels, anyway?)

warning.jpg

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
With all the laws new and old that some how make on since. Could I make one? Make no since less laws. You know the ones they call unfunded mandates. And last they put a Tax on them to pay for them. Madflyer

AUSMHLY

Obi Wan
Country flag
Riddle me this, who actually though about plugging an iron into a Home Theater Receiver?

Page 9 from the owner manual Pioneer VSX-D509S:

AC outlet [switched 100 W (0.8 A) max]
Power supplied through this outlet is turned on and off by the receiver's POWER switch.
Total electrical power consumption of connected equipment should not exceed 100 W (0.8 A).
Do not connect a heater, TV, etc.
memo
The 5.1 channel input can only be used when DVD 5.1 CH is selected.
memo
• This unit should be disconnnected by removing the power plug from the wall socket when not in regular use, e.g., on vacation.
Do not connect appliances with high power consumption such as heaters, irons, or television sets to this AC OUTLET in order to avoid overheating and fire risk.
This can also cause the receiver to malfunction.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
One sentence in the report reads,
"It is unclear how one might use iTunes to construct such weapons."

With some of the MUSIC, ( if that's what it's called) they play now I could consider it a weapon of sorts!
:highly_amused: