Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That area is prone to oil-canning and lots of bugeyes will show damage from people riding there. OTOH, F1 drivers are pretty small and if they sit towards the forward edge of the opening, it would probably be ok. I'd rather take a chance with one of the umbrella girls riding back there, though.
Several years ago I carried "Uncle Sam" in the Fourth of July parade in my Bugeye (yeah I know...Uncle Sam riding in a Brit car?!). I was worried about damage so I fabricated a wooden support that could be wedged into place and instructed the guy not to sit too far back. No problems whatsoever.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.