Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
We'll I've lost my mind. Bought a Fiat Abarth today for a daily driver.
Gray with red leather interior. Avanti!
Still think my Sprite could blow it away on a track or twisty roads but the little
bugger does scoot.
I did make them remove the tacky red stripes.
It's the wife's car but I'll be the primary driver. It comes with a free track day instruction. Oh yeah....the wife is
going to be the instructed. I can't wait to get THAT on the GoPro.
She seems excited about the opportunity.
My wife Pam has been driving a gray with red interior Fiat 500C for a year. She's a long time Sprite driver, but needed a new car to commute to work in. She wanted the Abarth, but passed on it because she didn't want to be shifting all the way to work on 270 every morning. Her only complaint is the rear visibility with the top down. Post a pic when it's delivered! Congratulations!!
Gundy, I too have a Bugeye and also drive an Abarth. Had the Bugeye for 45 years now, and the Abarth just over a year and already have 38,000 trouble free miles on it. You're going to love the Abarth. Griz
These become more appealing as the Mini continues to put on weight and size and ugliness. With nearly the same hp as my '04 Mini S, I bet it is a fun car to drive.
I'm thinking Devil's Fork this weekend. About 50 curves in about 3 miles.
It really will be the office commuter. 34 mpg beats the crap out of 12-14
for the MB and Cruiser.
You can rationalize about anything I suppose.
I would drive my Sprite but it is too precious to subject to a day in and day out
risks. The occasional thrashing is enough for Mimi.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.