• Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

The British Car Fayre Atlanta

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
They are holding the British Car Fayre in Atlanta this Saturday.

A group of us will be there from the Macon area with our cars. All Triumphs of various types. I will have my white TR3A there.

David

Country flag
"Fayre" is an archaic spelling of several homophones. It can mean a fair as in a market or festival. It can mean fair as in light colored or attractive. It can mean fare as in food.

I personally wouldn't use that spelling for Ye Olde British Car Fayre because I think Ye Olde Car British Car Faire strikes a more immediate chord with folk today.

Being born in the 1600s Tom might have a different take.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Whatever the spelling it was a great event.
A lot of LBC Some not so little as there was a collection of RR and Bentleys there as well as the usual suspects.
A photo of the Triumph section. That is my TR3A in the front row. There were 8 TR3s and Minis as far as you could see.

David
British car fayre Truiumph section.jpg
Minis as far as you could see.jpg

Country flag
Looks like a really good event. I don't think I've ever seen so many minis lined up before.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Sorry Ian but it was getting late. Had intended to add more photos today.
TVR.jpg

Triumphs.jpg

1967 Lotus 7
Lotus 7.jpg

This is a collection of several Triumphs. TR4, GT6 and some others I can' remember what else he had in it.
work in progress.jpg

No English Fords there.
David