Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have to confess--I've thought of making something like this. I'm tired of oil stains on the concrete driveway. I don't care if Ruby Redcar drips a quart an hour; just NOT ON MY DRIVEWAY!!!!
Yea great Idea.
It can also be used to make quick get aways. When being chased simply make a high speed right turn! This dumps all the trapped oil from the pan onto the exhaust and the street. This causes the following baddy to spin out and or lose you in the cloud of burning oil!
I'm pretty sure Bond had one of these attached to the bottom of his Aston...
Unfortunately, Bugsy leaves 5 spots whenever he stops for a while. Look like this this works on rear seal leak problems but would not help with leaks caused by overtightening the oil pan bolts. The DPO somehow glued the oil pan to Bugsy's 1098 and with all bolts out and a BFH Rubber Mallet could not budge it to change out the gasket. Decided time to leave well enough alone and cardboard is really cheap.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.