Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The owner of the Bonnet has a lot of stuff he is trying to sell, I have talked to him a couple of times but has the "I want to sell but it worth more than any body wants to pay"
he really does have a lot of parts he has filled his garage with. None that I needed. the bonnet is actually better than it looks in photo. I'd give $500-$750 for it. He has let a acid dipped body sit outside and other parts are finding their doom in same way
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.