Offline
I'm about to repaint the instrument panel (wrinkle black). Nice and warm outside.
I've got all the gauges, switches, lights, etc. out except the temp gauge.
How should that be removed? After removing the bracket, do I somehow unscrew something at the tube entrance on the gauge? Or remove the entire capillary tube at the engine and pull the entire thing through the panel? or ....?
I don't want to "remove" that tube and/or gauge incorrectly and find I've destroyed something.
thanks.
Tom
I've got all the gauges, switches, lights, etc. out except the temp gauge.
How should that be removed? After removing the bracket, do I somehow unscrew something at the tube entrance on the gauge? Or remove the entire capillary tube at the engine and pull the entire thing through the panel? or ....?
I don't want to "remove" that tube and/or gauge incorrectly and find I've destroyed something.
thanks.
Tom
Hey Guest!

