• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tell me what you like about current generation tv shows

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Sorry Tom, they are not etched onto cave walls, or painted on Bear skins, so you’re out of luck. :bananawave:

Hey - I spend lots of time staring at my walls. Too much cider and the paintings start moving.

lascaux3b.jpg

Dances with Wolves.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hey - I spend lots of time staring at my walls. Too much cider and the paintings start moving.

lascaux3b.jpg

Dances with Wolves.
Hard to imagine that around 17 thousand years ago, someone was standing there painting those images on the wall.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
We also watch those shows, but I got really tired of the newer Death in Paradise and Midsomer Murders.
Shetland is one of my particular favorites for serious and Brookenwood for lighter mysteries.
One that I really like is Professor T, but my wife won't watch anything with subtitles.
Big fans of professor T as well. there are a few others that were just short seasons because of covid - Queens of Mystery and McDonald and Dodds spring to mind

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
They get one thing right almost every other space set show doesn't, no sound when something moves past the camera out in space. And I like the overall story too.
Big disappointment for me has always been that most "space operas" have noise in space. Makes the rest of the production seem less credible.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Big disappointment for me has always been that most "space operas" have noise in space. Makes the rest of the production seem less credible.
Noise like this?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"In space, no one can hear you scream"!!