Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am getting ready to convert a tach to negative ground to install in my mk II and just now realized I do not have the sensor that goes on the brass stud to run the ignition wire through. Is this something that can be fabricated or do I need to go hunting?
I appreciate that. I don't have picture of what it looks like. I found one listed on ebay that has the piece. It is a poor photo but it appears to be rectangular with a hole for the brass stud on the back of the tach to go through and then another hole perpendicular to the first one for the ignition wire to go through.
www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/pics2/tach10.jpg This is a link to the piece I need. The one with the white wire running through it. Was wondering if I could fabricate this with a piece of nylon and copper strap?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.