Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Ah! That makes sense. I was trying to see if it was ME... missing a typo. [it did occur to me that it might have read $100K too - still, I'd like to know if someone would buy mine for that ]
Ah! That makes sense. I was trying to see if it was ME... missing a typo. [it did occur to me that it might have read $100K too - still, I'd like to know if someone would buy mine for that ]
Reminds me of that $1,000,000 "big" Austin Healey (the one in Texas) with all the gold where there would be chrome. Despite its provenance, I doubt that will every sell.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.