Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am attempting to install the Supercharger heat shield made by Moss. I am finding it a very tight fit. I installed an aftermarket exhaust so that may be the problem. Has anyone done this or do I just need to bend it a little?
No clue but I do like the way the heat shield is made with some real insulation.
Having lived in a house with a tin roof, I can tell you, tin, aluminum, nor stainless steel does much heat shielding. It gets just as hot on both sides.
I'll be picking up some ceramic fiber blanket to build my insulating layer between my muffler and my gas tank which will be sitting essentially ontop of the muffler now where it will be mounted. Too many 'heat shields' do nothing of the sort.
It looks like the bends on that are made to clear the stock exhaust header.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.