Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Wow, another saturday where the sun is shining in the rainy Pacific Northwest? Looks like I need to get the Sprite out of the garage and take advantage of it.
I removed the carb off the Nissan motor then thought to call and see if I could buy new gaskets. No such luck, so I went and bought some gasket material and am about to cut up some new gaskets. Fun...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.