• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

stromberg choke cable config.

mtlman8

Jedi Trainee
Offline
simple but stupid? does anyone have a photo of how the choke cable is configured through the carb? It seems obvious, but I want to be sure so the cable won't bind and hold the throttle open while driving.
 
is it me ... or is that carb upside down? i'm sure it is, but why????BTW. it is a good pic. thanks poolboy.
 
Upside down ?? Not on my monitor. Isn't the white damper cap on the top of your picture ?
 
it was inverted on my monitor. I was able to rotate. at first glance I was even more confused. got it. THANK YOU.
 
Help me disremember... do you have a TR4A? If so, is a pic of the carb on a TR6 what you need? I have a late TR4 w/ZSs if a pic of those would help (totally different from the 6).
 
Not sure if you got what you needed, but here's a look at the choke cable connection on my TR4:

Choke%20Cable%20ZS.JPG
 
Back
Top