• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

still got my 53 mgtd and looking for a good forum!

cjschmit

Freshman Member
My name is chuck schmit and just moved from Santa Cruz CA to Modesto (Ceres) and looking to find MGs in the area. I will give what I can to the forum....

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Happy to have you aboard, Chuck. You might take a look at our clubs page. Lots of clubs listed in CA!

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF! Nice to have another T-Series owner in the forum.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
My name is chuck schmit and just moved from Santa Cruz CA to Modesto (Ceres) and looking to find MGs in the area. I will give what I can to the forum....
Hi Chuck I was living in Fresno CA for a number of years at that time I was in the Fresno club. Valley British Auto Club Give them a try.

Madflyer