• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Steering Wheel

David_Doan

Jedi Warrior
Offline
Has anyone bought a steering wheel from ebay seller - SpecialtyPartShop? They are a lot cheaper the moss, etc... Their price includes the hub. Drawbacks? They are in Austin, I going to check out there store the next time I'm down there for work.

$(KGrHqIOKkQE4hHvzoVSBOTZc(ET)Q~~48_12.JPG
 
This looks close to a TR-6 S wheel... That's the one I have.... The sell is that the splines are a match as well as the OEM sprite horn push and wiring crap too!
 
Back
Top