Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just want to point out I posted a classified looking to buy a TR-6 upper steering column. Looks like someone in years gone by really tore into mine probably fighting with the ignition lock. Need cowl and both inner shafts (bent).
I may have one on the shelf. I'll try to get over to my garage tomorrow to check...if you still need one.
I know Scott Harper at Team Triumph in Warren OH would have the part. You can call to see if he is shipping UPS yet as his health was not good for a while. I understand things have been looking up, but don't know his status. (330)392-7176
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.