• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Steering arm Tab Washers/ Lock Tab alternatives

apbos

Jedi Knight
Offline
I am missing one of the steering arm lock tabs. I am assembling my suspension and want to install it on Saturday. Moss does not list them (nearby). Should I wait and order from VB or is there a better alternative?
Regards
Paul
 
safety wire.
or
make your own and use red loc-tite
 
No Ray item 40 on page 89. Off to work!
 
Got it. You did say arm not rack. Now I understand Trevor's response. I never understand why Moss Europe has things like this but Moss US does not.
 
Back
Top