Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi guys I am looking for a return spring on the starter motor for a 66 tr4a . This is the light conical shaped spring not the heavy one . Does anyone know were I can find one . Thanks
Ho! Been so busy I had to swear off car stuff for awhile but my mainland trip just got canceled and I can at least reply to a friend in need.
Canam - I don't know if I have just a spring but I do have a really good TR4A starter I rebuilt for my TR4 on the mainland. Send me a PM - I'm over at Hickam.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.