• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Star Trek

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
As I was watching "The Immunity Syndrome" episode, it occurred to me that the female crews' uniforms made mini skirts look like evening gowns. :angel2:

You have a problem with that?

sparkydave

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Somehow out of the Star Trek universe, the episode that really left me scratching my head was the episode from The Next Generation where Geordi and ensign Ro are accidentally "phased" so they are invisible and can pass through walls. HOW DID THEY NOT FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR??

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The magic of television.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Dave, I remember that one and remember thinking the same thing when I first saw it.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Somehow out of the Star Trek universe, the episode that really left me scratching my head was the episode from The Next Generation where Geordi and ensign Ro are accidentally "phased" so they are invisible and can pass through walls. HOW DID THEY NOT FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR??

duh antigravity boots. :smile: