Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
27 more days, the midget's windshield is being replaced, motor mounts are about to be replaced, and a couple other things are in work. I'm still gonna be there , who else is in?
June 25-27 st ignace, michigan
I will be there. I am unsure of the Sprite. Truthfully, it's not looking so hot. The major suspension kit I ordered is on backorder. As such, my front suspension is sitting on the garage floor.
I am still keeping my fingers crossed, but with less than a month left now it's looking iffy. :frown:
I'm going...but probably driving the MGB-GT rather than the Spridget. I'm not sure that all the snow in St. Ignace has melted yet. Seriously, the GT is more comfortable on a ~300 mile drive. Since I am recently retired, I'm probably going up on Friday and returning Monday. I'll be hanging with some American iron hot rod friends, but if we can set up a British car rendevous, I'll be there!
Well If there is at least one other lbc I'll be happy. Wouldn't want the poor little midget to feel alone with all that horsepower around it. Atrus , I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.