• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Spridget owner, and Reverse Engineer from Brisbane, australia

chuckydownunder

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi Everyone,
I've joined the site after I found it while researching how to put an A14 Motor and box into my Mk2A Sprite which I recently acquired.

My passion is for classic motorcycles and traditional all steel hot rods. I have been reverse engineering obsolete and hard to find parts for these vehicles for the last 4-5 years.

I look forward to plenty of interesting converations.

Regards,
Paul "Chucky"

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - welcome to BCF. If you're into reverse engineering, you'll find you've joined a mutual aid society here! Do you use the term "unobtainium" in your neck of the woods?

Post some photos of your work and interests. Here's an Indian, similar to the one now on display at the air museum (neam.org) where I volunteer. Not "the world's fastest", but close.

Scout.jpg

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome, Chucky! We're all about resurrecting 'yestertech' around here. And finding/sharing the different ways to do it.

The Triumph sub-forum is pretty active, and some folks there have passed information invaluable to keeping the marque alive. Hope you stick around and are able to avail yourself of it.

And again, welcome aboard!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome and, great interests!