Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I haven't seen any other announcement of it. I think it looks sharp. Looking forward to finishing my car and taking it to Elkhart Lake. I couldn't take it to the Lake of the Ozarks but had a great time there anyway. Elkhart shoud be a blast.
They are really stretching this 50th anniversary Spridget thing out.
Not that I blame anyone. No reason not to extend the fun!
I ran in a 50th anniversary Sprite event two years ago (at the PVGP). They let any Spridget or "A" series powered car into the event.
(that's me below, starting from the back)
By the way there's several 50th events for Minis this year. I know there's a big one planned on June 27-June 28 at Brainerd, MN...friends of mine are taking their racing Mini to that one.
Hey...any excuse is OK to celebrate these cars!! :thumbsup: :banana: :banana:
I just thought it should be a lot more than a 50th birthday for the Midget, that's all!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.