Dana_Duncan
Freshman Member
Offline
Greetings again everyone.
My GRM $200X Challenge project is making some progress, see this thread for details.
https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/topics/429119/1
But I have a question. I found a one page chart that is supposed to represent acurate frame measurements, see here.
https://cgi.ebay.com/1972-TRIUMPH-SPITFIR...Q2em118Q2el1247
Does anyone have any experience with this chart, is it worth the $14 ($10 plus $4 shipping)?
Thanks in advance,
Dana
My GRM $200X Challenge project is making some progress, see this thread for details.
https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/topics/429119/1
But I have a question. I found a one page chart that is supposed to represent acurate frame measurements, see here.
https://cgi.ebay.com/1972-TRIUMPH-SPITFIR...Q2em118Q2el1247
Does anyone have any experience with this chart, is it worth the $14 ($10 plus $4 shipping)?
Thanks in advance,
Dana
Hey Guest!
Looking at my factory Triumph Spitfire Repair Operations Manual, the two diagrams in there seem MORE detailed than the one on eBay (and the measurement chart is in centimeters as well as inches)!