Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The advertisement states it's a '73. It looks to me like it is a '75 or '76. Someone on here will know for sure which. Seems to me that $1250.00 is alot of money for this, but I have made worse purchases. (voice of experience I guess). Imagine that everything works perfectly (it doesn't) and only the obvious appearance issues have to be sorted, you still are looking at some money and a lot of hard work to get this car on the road.
The car I bought looked much better in the sales photo then this, and I am already an embarrasing amount of money into trying to get the car roadworthy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.