Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The Spit I am redoing has a paint code of 73.
Paul Tegler site and Joe Curry's site both call out a PPG product number of 24075.
Has anyone bought and used this color? Did you find it to be a good match?
Thanks
Thought I'd add my 2cents. When I recently re-painted my bulkhead I used Sherwin Williams Automotive, they matched the code (CAE Vermillion) and I am very satisfied. Also check SpitfireGT6 Magazine under the reference section there is plenty of good info there.
I think your right roofman, my mistake. I knew it started with a C.
On the plus side of having a car that everyone agrees is orange, It matches perfectly with Cleveland Browns colors. I'll have to thank my pop for not raising me a Steeler.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.