Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks for the input guys. As far as I can tell the pin has worked its way out, so I would assume the next step is to pull the trans and refit/replace the pin. Thanks so much, I never would have thought of this, but I guess I would have noticed after pulling the trans. I'll keep you posted. Happy Holidays!
If you're feeling lucky, you might try having someone gently work the pedal while you probe around with a thin Philips screwdriver or the like to hopefully align the lever...after which you could at least temporarily use a long bolt. Not that Spit trannies are that hard to remove, but it's worth a try to save yourself some time and get driving again!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.