pipercollins
Member
Offline
Back from a weekend road trip. Not with the spit, unfortunately. Here's the update.
I spent about an hour fiddling with it based on all the advice. Yes, I could shine a light up and see the curve of the end of the arm. No, I couldn't get to any of the pin hole. Did quite a bit of rattling back and forth from the slave cylinder side, but any motions there only made the tiniest movement on the pivot side. Gonna have to drop the tranny.
I guess that's all fairly straight forward if you've got the manual. (Which I do.) I've just never done it before and it's more time and effort than I wanted to go through at the moment.
For future reference, anybody got any special tips for dropping the tranny and putting it back?
I spent about an hour fiddling with it based on all the advice. Yes, I could shine a light up and see the curve of the end of the arm. No, I couldn't get to any of the pin hole. Did quite a bit of rattling back and forth from the slave cylinder side, but any motions there only made the tiniest movement on the pivot side. Gonna have to drop the tranny.
I guess that's all fairly straight forward if you've got the manual. (Which I do.) I've just never done it before and it's more time and effort than I wanted to go through at the moment.
For future reference, anybody got any special tips for dropping the tranny and putting it back?
Hey Guest!