Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I noticed a wide variety of prices for the spin on oil adapters. Can anyone recommend an adapter they like, where they ordered it from, and the price? I have a 948 stock engine in my 1960 Bugeye. Thanks, Kevin
I think the easiest way is to just get a stock spin on unit from any later 1275 spridget. I just bought one from another member. I haven't put it on yet, but many of the folks here have and said it's a simple, direct swap. There are two different leangths for the bolts that attach to the block, so try to get the bolts with the unit.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.