• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Spider Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRDejaVu
  • Start date Start date
T

TRDejaVu

Guest
Guest
Offline
Slow evening, so I am curious as to how quick before Google picks up this post. Clock starts now...
 
So much for that; hasn't even shown on Dogpile yet, I'm off out for dinner. I had seen another post that was only 12 minutes old show up on Google.
 
Sad isn't it; but it's now shown up on Google so I can sleep easy knowing that Big Brother (Orwell not MTV) is watching over us. Now off out.
 
Hmmm, I don't know if this internet thing is ever going to really get popular...
 
Back
Top