• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Speaking of razors

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I've been using Dollar Shave Club razors and blades for probably
three years now. They are pretty decent.

Country flag
And other parts
I watch a fair share of YouTube channels and a sponsor that has appeared in multiple places recently is Manscaped. Google it if you need to but I'm sure you can figure that out. :smile: My point / question is - when did this become "a thing"? - and why?? Is this something that is needed that badly? Enquiring minds definitely do NOT want to know......

Country flag
Its a young guy thing from what I've seen. Groom a beard and cut back or eliminate hair below the neck seems to be the object. Personally I got better things to do than spend my time razoring my whole body. Plus in my mid 60s, who cares where I may have patches sprout up....

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Its a young guy thing from what I've seen. Groom a beard and cut back or eliminate hair below the neck seems to be the object. Personally I got better things to do than spend my time razoring my whole body. Plus in my mid 60s, who cares where I may have patches sprout up....
You know you've passed middle age when you go to the barber and he cuts more hair our of your ears and nose than off your head. πŸ‘΄

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
My mid-60's saw hair growin' where it not oughta and stop growin' where it usta. :eek:

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Years ago, I had a full beard until the Naval Reserve said "no more beards." I came into my civilian job on Monday morning and one of the HR women was looking at me with "Who's the new employee?" look so hard she ran into a building column.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Years ago, I had a full beard until the Naval Reserve said "no more beards." I came into my civilian job on Monday morning and one of the HR women was looking at me with "Who's the new employee?" look so hard she ran into a building column.
Had to be after the Z-Grams and Zummie was gone?

Country flag
Well, while I don't have as much hair on the top of my head as I used to, I do let it grow out. In this age group cutting it too often is kinda like daring it not to grow back... But, at least I haven't gone grey yet. I have old friends I grew up with who are the snow white haired grandparent type who look 10+ years older. Yes, that's one of the few things I can claim as a vanity..

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Well, while I don't have as much hair on the top of my head as I used to, I do let it grow out. In this age group cutting it too often is kinda like daring it not to grow back... But, at least I haven't gone grey yet. I have old friends I grew up with who are the snow white haired grandparent type who look 10+ years older. Yes, that's one of the few things I can claim as a vanity..
I take solace in the only photo of Donald Healey having hair was one when he was a small child.